Our innovative and unique coaching system for intermediate and advanced surf lessons is thought of as one of the best.
Booking with us is a process where we get to know who you are, where you are in your surfing and what you want from the course. That attention to your needs and the ability to really expand your surfing is what makes us so special.
Whether you take a lesson or one of our Surf Courses, these are the things you can expect to work on:
- How to paddle out beyond the breaking waves
- Positioning and wave selection
- How to understand the priority system and surf etiquette for catching waves
- How to catch and take-off on unbroken waves
- How to ride left or right on the open wave face
- Wave positioning, turn profiles and carrying speed and flow through manoeuvres
- How to position and be confident paddling into and taking-off on bigger waves
We know we can make a huge difference to your surfing and intermediate and advanced surfing is progressing all the time and our coaching and coaches reflect that too.
Take your surfing to the next level on our intermediate 1 wave. A whitewater take-off turns into a green wave as it travels down the lagoon.