Whether you take a lesson or one of our Surf Courses, these are the things you can expect to work on:
- How to paddle out beyond the breaking waves
- Positioning and wave selection
- How to understand the priority system and surf etiquette for catching waves
- How to catch and take-off on unbroken waves
- How to ride left or right on the open wave face
- Wave positioning, turn profiles and carrying speed and flow through manoeuvres
- How to position and be confident paddling into and taking-off on bigger waves.
Take your surfing to the next level on our intermediate wave. A whitewater take-off turns into a green wave as it travels down the lagoon.